Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lesbian Madonnas speak

What did the lesbian Madonna say to the dog in the gingerbread house?

The ever-witty blogger Madpriest gives a funny answer by fixing up one of our gay and lesbian Nativity cards.

“We were all set to go with the artificial insemination option, but…”

Thanks, Madpriest, for making us smile!

Madpriest blogs from a queer Christian perspective at Of Course I Could Be Wrong.

It’s not too late to buy or get more info on our Christmas cards with gay and lesbian Nativity scenes. You can watch the video too.

I got a nice surprise this morning when I saw the list of the week’s most popular posts here. Shooting up to Number Four is “Can you imagine? A gay Nativity scene” from two years ago. It has video and commentary about Amsterdam’s “Pink Christmas” gay Nativity scene with live actors.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Kittredge Cherry said...

Maybe I should make this version available as a Christmas card too?

Jacob Woods said...

I think it would make a delightful Christmas card as well.

Kittredge Cherry said...

Thanks, Jacob, for sharing your opinion and welcome to the Jesus in Love Blog. I hope that you'll continue to visit and comment. I'm intrigued that your profile says you run a blog for aspiring artists as I also try to promote the work of aspiring artists.